1. Enjoy The Veranda Art Gallery.
2. Stay at The Veranda while you see The Walking Dead filming and tours. Atlanta Movie Tours, 1-855-255-3456 or http://atlantamovietours.com Also check out walking tours in town.
3. Purchase a Gift Certificate for an overnight stay at The Veranda Inn for a special gift to give. “
4. Stay at The Veranda while you visit all the shops and restaurants and beautiful homes and buildings in Senoia. Over a 113 buildings and homes on the National Historic Register.
7. As of February 1, 2016, we are starting back doing weddings and receptions. We had stopped for almost a year but we have had so many requests that we know we should start back and offer The Veranda Inn as the ideal wedding venue that it has been for over thirty years. Just give us a call if you’d like more information.
8. Reserve your room now for a relaxing getaway at The Veranda and the quaint town of Senoia, Georgia, with its lovely shops, boutiques and restaurants. Most shops are open Tuesday through Saturday. You can also have your special event at The Veranda: birthday parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, family reunions, and more.
Guests can enjoy food and drink at any one of our fine local eateries and shops listed on the www.enjoysenoia.com website: The Tomato House, Maguire’s Irish Pub, Katie Lou’s Café, Small Town Pizza, Senoia Coffee Company, The Waking Dead Coffee Café, The Chocolate Shop, The Fudge Shop. The Veranda Historic Bed and Breakfast Inn, 252 Seavy Street, P.O. Box 177, Senoia, GA 30276. Telephone Number: 770-599-3905