1. “Stories Come Alive” featuring the Southern Crescent Storytellers on September 16, 2017, from 1pm-5pm at The Veranda Inn. Delightful characters and experienced tellers sharing Coweta Legends, Spooky Tales, Folklore, Children’s Stories. Adults $20., Children $5. Call 770-599-3905.
2. Stay at The Veranda while you see The Walking Dead filming and tours. Atlanta Movie Tours, 1-855-255-3456 or http://atlantamovietours.com Also check out walking tours in town.
3. Purchase a Gift Certificate for an overnight stay at The Veranda Inn for a special gift to give. “
4. Stay at The Veranda while you visit all the shops and restaurants and beautiful homes and buildings in Senoia. Over a 113 buildings and homes on the National Historic Register.
7. Call us and discuss having your special event at The Veranda Inn.
8. Reserve your room now for a relaxing getaway at The Veranda and the quaint town of Senoia, Georgia, with its lovely shops, boutiques and restaurants. Most shops are open Tuesday through Saturday. You can also have your special event at The Veranda: birthday parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, family reunions, and more.
Guests can enjoy food and drink at any one of our fine local eateries and shops listed on the www.enjoysenoia.com website: The Tomato House, Maguire’s Irish Pub, Katie Lou’s Café, Small Town Pizza, Senoia Coffee Company, The Waking Dead Coffee Café, The Chocolate Shop, The Fudge Shop. The Veranda Historic Bed and Breakfast Inn, 252 Seavy Street, P.O. Box 177, Senoia, GA 30276. Telephone Number: 770-599-3905